The DCAI Education Services provides Skills Training (tutoring) to assist and enhance people with living independently.
Who qualifies for these services?
Any person who has a disability and would like to further their education. We work with all ages and disabilities.
How are the services provided by Educational Staff?
- At the consumer’s home, our office or at their school
- On the educational level that the consumer functions (Pre-school through High School)
- In academic area that the consumer requests
- DCAI educational staff will assist consumers to prepare for their GED exam
- Attend and advocate at IEP (Individualized Education Plan) meetings
Provide Disability Awareness Programs at local school/organizations to educate teachers and students on different types of disabilities, equipment people with disability use to live more independently, and etiquette.
DCAI Education organizes and sponsors the Iron County C-4 School Fair and Backpack Program
Contact DCAI Education Department at 888-450-2088 or 573-244-3038
FAX number is 573-244-5609